Last day for the sale and two more t-shirts

Monday, March 16, 2015
Hey Everyone,

Don't forget all Apparel Fabrics, Color Theory, and Shot Cottons are on sale 20% off until Midnight tonight. You don't need a coupon they are already marked down.

I am so excited that I worked out a deal with the designer of the Flora Top so we will be able to sell the patterns in the shop. I am also going to set a date to teach it as a class as it is an easily done in a day project. I made two in 3 hours by doing them assembly line style on Saturday.

 These are Jeni B's Spherical Buds and Sharon Holland's Wire Flowers but any of the gorgeous Knits we have would work.

Remember that maxi skirt I shared the tutorial for the other day? This would be perfect:

... just sayin'

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature