We have shot cottons.... clearance sale 2 more days

Wednesday, January 7, 2015
I am honestly overwhelmed by the gorgeousness of the wall that is housing the 63 Kaffe Shot Cottons we got in yesterday...

just a smattering here....

Don't forget we have all of our clearance fabrics at 40% off our normal prices until Friday.
4 comments on "We have shot cottons.... clearance sale 2 more days"
  1. Very pretty! Are they exceptionally soft?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Yummy! Love your taste in fabric Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I love these so much, I'm thrilled you've started carrying them and to have a place to get so many colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Julie,
    I don't know if it's my computer or something on the website, but when I take something out of my cart, it leaves the item but puts 0.00 behind it and then the subtotal goes to 0.00 and paypal won't let me check out. Weird, huh?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature