The Aviatrix Medallion Quilt Along

Saturday, April 12, 2014
Have you seen it? Elizabeth at Oh Fransson is having a quilt along for this ....
Photo by Elizabeth Hartman used by permission.

OMGoodness is that not the most gorgeous thing?  

We have most of the Kona's in the shop already I will add the few extra that are missing and then won't it be fun to have Elizabeth's FQ bundles this summer when they are released? I am making this quilt and you can too the pattern is on sale in the Oh Fransson shop until tomorrow. Now the only question is... white or low volume? Well I think I know what I will pick ;) Come play along!

Update: We have kits available here

12 comments on "The Aviatrix Medallion Quilt Along"
  1. Any chance you'll make a bundle of these fat quarter colors to buy as one bunch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What grey is used for binding and background?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with it :o) Brit Bee is currently doing a secret medallion for this year, so we sent off our centre blocks, and who knows what will come back! The pattern is the same, but the fabrics are all from stash and everyone has a different colour scheme o.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to clone myself so I can do all the sewing I'd like to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that you'll be carrying bundles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already have my pattern and hope to order my fabrics online soon ! It is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this quilt on Elizabeth's site and fell in love with it too! I downloaded it right away - it was nice to get it on sale. I would love to follow along Julie. Keep us posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited by this QAL I just can't tell you and this time I'm going to start and finish on time. I am so going to clear up my sewing room (him upstairs mucked it up again) so I will be ready.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok it's me again - I hope your favorite pain in the butt - will you let me know as soon as this bundle becomes available please?

    thanks a lot.

    P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am happy to hear you will be carrying the FQ bundle when available. I think I'll dive into this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with Patti...lol. Please give us a heads up when the bundle is ready. Oh, and just one more question...are the Kona solids you have now available as FQ's or must they be ordered as 1/4 yd's, etc? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature